Sunday, January 30, 2011

i came to dance dance dance dance

i love to dance!
luckily, i had a lot of opportunities to do so this weekend.

friday night was the women's retreat. we played bunko, ate pizza, talked about friendship and relationships, and danced. a lot.
saturday was winter fantasia. i got all dressed up and headed to the amway grand hotel for a night of dancing! i rode with kelly and caleb, aka my grandparents. thanks for chaperoning you two!
beforehand, we went to ottawa tavern in GR for some appetizers and drinks. get the grasshopper. it's like drinking thin mint girl scout cookies. or a mcdonald's shamrock shake. delicious!
here are some of us girls at the dance:
(thanks lindsay for letting me steal a couple of your pictures!)

in between all of this dancing, i have been working on my resume and cover letters. this week, i am sending out my first round of applications to chicago public schools! wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment