Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Good Things

Here are some highlights of my life recently:
-Moving into my own apartment. I have been busy, but things are finally beginning to come together. My little space is finally starting to feel like a home!
-I AM A TEACHER! I am the ELL Coordinator at a charter school in Holland. I LOVE IT. It has been a lot of work so far gathering data and inputing it, but everyone that I work with is AWESOME. I have felt so welcomed all week. Today there was an orientation, so I finally got to meet a lot of families and students! I even found out that a student I taught last year is now going to my new school. This is good news!
-Teachers invited me out to lunch today.
-Giant tire swing+swing dancing+the Electric Cheetah with good friends+GR from 28 floors up=one good night.
-My family loves me.
-I have good neighbors.
-I can ride my bike around town. I have not been in my car once except to drive to school. Speaking of driving, I really love my drive to and from school. The drive gives me a chance to wake up in the morning and unwind at the end of the day.
-Celebrated Lindsay's birthday with her and Megan and a bunch of great ladies.
-Spent the day in Holland on Sunday. Lemonjello's, Engedi, and an India Reunion.
-Groovin' in the Grove on Monday.
-Sarah Russo is probably coming to West MI this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment